GMOM Membership is open to all mothers, expectant mothers, foster mothers, and legal guardians of twins, triplets, and higher order multiples. No one understands the crazy life of a multiples mom like another mom of multiples! Through monthly meetings, play dates, moms nights out, and other events, our members are able to support and encourage each other by sharing real life, been there/done that situations, experiences, and advice in a safe, stress-free environment. Because we are all mothers of multiples, we understand how chaotic life can get; therefore, no meetings or events are mandatory to attend. GMOM tries to offer a variety of dates and times for our activities, and invite members to attend meetings and events that appeal to them and fit within their schedule. Click the button below to join us now!
Membership benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Monthly meetings with a variety of speakers and activities
- Multiple play dates every month for a variety of age groups (All children of members are allowed to attend play dates. Your non twin/triplet children are just as much a part of the GMOM family)
- Family events, parties, and outings throughout the year
- Accessibility to our private members’ only Facebook group where members are able to ask questions at any time in a safe, non-judgmental environment.
- Discounts to photo sessions and show/event tickets
- Special consignor percentages for participating in our consignment sales
- Early shopping times for our consignment sales
- Monthly emailed newsletter with club activities
- Mentor Mom program
- Access to our preemie closet
- Monthly Moms nights out
- Moms only vacations
Our club year runs from August 1st to July 31st. Dues are $30 ($31 if paying via PayPal). Beginning February 1st, our membership dues are prorated to $20 ($21 if paying via PayPal) for the remainder of our club year. To join, simply fill out our membership form and pay your dues. Your membership is not complete until we have received both your completed and submitted membership form, and dues for the current year. Membership dues include your annual membership with Multiples of America, also known as the National Organization of Mothers of Twins Clubs, Inc. If you are experiencing a financial hardship but would still like to become a member, please contact our President for our sponsorship application.
Although we officially start our club year in August, you are welcome to join us as a new member at any time. If you are thinking about joining GMOM, we encourage you to visit a monthly meeting prior to joining or contact our membership chair for more info. We look forward to meeting you soon!